Wednesday, April 02, 2003

ahh... there. I have managed to successfully published this blog at last.



From now on, this is my solitude. My outlet for my angst. (and I do have many)


I was trying to make a short story from quite sometime now and all I have managed to finish is a two page imaginary diatribe of a recurrent dream I had. Anyway, you can be assured that I put my heart into it.


I will be moving to my former schedule so hopefully, i'll have more blogs by then. Life was faster when I was in the afternoon.
My life as a graveyard shift employee hasn't been productive as I have anticipated. My plans not carried out so, disappointment on my end. Hopefully, I will return to my old zestful existence in the afternoon.


I come to work 2 ours before my shift at the latter days of this shift for reasons I don't even know. It has to do with the heat. (yeah right) I'm always telling myself that I'll finish my only remaining morsel of artistry (second to eating) but when I'm here, my mind is blank. The outbox of my cellphone is the only witness and quasi-journal to my daily sentiments. I send them to some friends who, i fervently hope, will understand them. And will not take against me in any way.


Consider this my first official entry in a long time. Not that anyone would see it or appreciate it.


i'll c yah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home