Monday, August 04, 2003

I need to see
what the dawn wants to show me
I have to know
Why its dim when all should glow

I stayed hidden
After unfounded moons, fear stricken
Now I started to hear
what the world always whispered to my ear

But I became scarred
With a heart that I force to be hard
strong, more fortified
it broke, to resist, surprised, I haven't tried

I knew you before
way longer than people I still care for
Yes, unexpected
To see you outside the home, untainted

Everything's a whirl
Nothing makes sense and all does as well
I'm always out of tune
But to her, my voice embraces even the moon

Its cold, unjust
Yet it makes me warm all through my August
Take me, Bok, please
So I may soon understand what I always wanted to cease

Show me something new
For I can't stand right here and not be moved by you
Long have I waited
Now I won't have to, I must have done something good
Out of all the wrong, my dear
To be blessed of having you, I can stop all this fear

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home