Thursday, August 07, 2003

It's been raining hard these past few days. I heard there's another typhoon. I spent my day-off staying at home all day. I haven't done that in a while. I didn't leave. Not even get out of the door.

I cooked my food and watched some CDs I haven't watched. I even got the time to watch those Taiwanese Tv Series. Hmm.. they are not that bad. I was able to last through the show. I always liked staying at home at rainy days. Especially if I have the house all myself.

There is one mystery that we are still solving at our little shack. The morning of my day-off, my roommate was busy searching for something. He was practically rummaging the place. (It was small anyway). It appears that his cellphone is missing. Now, this is nothing to shrug off. We were all concerned about our friend. Especially, its gonna be a major trust issue among us. I honestly don't have a clue how this happened. He claims he left his phone above his head before he slept and when he woke up, it was gone. He was the last one to sleep that day.

The fone is still missing up to now. I hope it appears soon. Sigh.. so much for reading Hardy Boys huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home