Sunday, June 06, 2004

Aloysius Snuffleupagus.

My girlfriend and I was having a healthy "Jologs" quiz to size up our aptitude on the lighter side of knowledge on facts. Now, this quiz is not to make us certified "Jologs" but just to pass up time. (or so I would like to believe to be)

Then we reached a question that shooked the inner labyrinths of my mind.

"Who is the elephant-like creature in sesame street."

I always considered myself as a sesame street boy and so I answered "Snuffleupagus".

"What's his first name?"

"His what?!" (don't want to use the "it" of course, we're not talking about big bird)

"His first name." She mentioned that it was a big question on the famous game show - "Who want's to be a millionaire?".

I started speaking in tongues. Do muppets in sesame street have first name and last names? (with the exemption of Oscar the grouch) If so, does that mean that Big Bird's first name is "Big"? Don't even get me started with Cookie Monster.

It was Aloysius! Do any of you know that??? ANSWER ME!

Well, it was just one of those days where you thought you knew something when you were wrong all along... But this one takes the cake. I mean, I started watching sesame street when I started recognizing color palettes. sigh.

Next thing I know, Mario and Luigi have lastnames. Pfft!... They don't right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home