Wednesday, September 21, 2005

meow... mellow

I got to talk with a friend of mine a few weeks back and we managed to help each other get over our melodramatic bubbles. How he helped me? He sent me this -

Have you ever encounter a situation wherein you are searching for someone? That suddenly there was a feeling of incompleteness. A simple glimpse of the person's face, smile or even attention - simply receiving a Hi or nod will suppress the emptiness in you.

I have tried to escape this person in the past and still my passion for that special someone is haunting me...Past memories languish my present state. Any thoughts of that individual battered both my mind and heart.

Is this emotion called LOVE or Infatuation? If it is Love, how come it withers me instead of inspire me? It leaves me STUNNED instead of being glee and bubbly.

Am I really emotionally immature? Do I just miss that individual? Am I just taken aback with the wonderful memories we once shared? Or because it is that person whom I desire but I am someone who already belong to someone else? Yes, I am already married. Presently fulfilled and happy with my own family. Don't get me wrong I love my family, I really do... but why it is, I am still being bothered with the idea of that person.

I do not know..I want to get everything out of my mind...but I just could not. If I could just cheat whenever my heart whispers the longing. I want to have a perfect family and I do not want to ruin it with this lunacy...but how can I trick a heart that keeps on pounding with just thoughts of this someone so special.

-unknown

It made me come back to a time when everything was simply... chaotic.An ordeal. Ahh, what a magical time. You may think I've gone cuckoo and all but that's me.

I've always believed that pathetic is my middle name to the extent it being true for a time being.Nevertheless, it was my time.Like my good pal Barry would say, We dreamers have our ways, Of facing rainy days And somehow we survive. We keep the feelings warm. Protect them from the storm Until our time arrives. Then one day the sun appears And we come shining through those lonely years.

We will smile at your faces.No hate, nor smugness.

My condolences if you do not have these random foolishness.Before it's too late, Be Mellow.

Au revoir.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home