Saturday, August 16, 2003

Remember when I told you about those fiesta performers we have at our small town? Well, I just watched them last night with my childhood friends. Town entertainment at its best. At first I didn't know how to react for it has been a while since I watched such show. Then, as the show progresses, I get the vibe again.. IM IN!

There's something with old-time, exaggerated humor. It's such a different high for me that have witnessed me for most of my childhood and adult life. It's literally coming back home.

I went back to my shack in the city before going to work and was surprised that one of my Bestfriends is there. Visiting the rest of the pack. To cut it short, we talked and updated each other of new stuff going on. When I asked him why he semi-exiled himself from us, he answered, "Istrikto si Komander eh." (my wife became strict) At first it sounded a load of bull but I understood his position and told him to make time for himself. For the few minutes that we are and talked, it was like when we were living in an apartment in college again.

It's a day of nostalgia for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home