Monday, June 21, 2004

Perfect Strangers

Me and my collegues were reminiscing old tv series and cartoons. I suddenly had a feeling of nostalgia over my childhood "couch potato" life.
I suddenly remembered a particular tv series that captured my young comic mind.

Perfect Strangers.

It's about Balki Bartokomous which came from the Isle of Mypos to Chicago and live with his cousin, Larry Appleton. Balki is not your normal guy from the city. Hell, he's not even your normal guy on every angle. That's what makes them so different. Larry is this business-like, no-nonsense employee on the Chicago Chronicle. I feel sad that most of the people I know doesn't know the show.

Anyhoo, I was able to search for the theme song of Perfect Strangers which was sang by David Pomeranz. I was able to find it and hear it for the nth time. It brought smile to my pimpled face.

Here is the lyrics of the song and if you know it, sing with me ok? And a ONE and TWO and a...

Sometimes the world is perfect
nothin' to rearrange..
Sometimes you just
get a feeling like you need some kind of change.
Standing tall
on the wings of my dreams.
Rise and fall
on the wings of my dreams.
Rain and thunder,
Wind and haze--I was bound for better days.
It's my life,
and my dream.
And nothing's gonna stop me now.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi gibbs,,,i know the show hehehehe,,,Perfect Strangers wink wink

6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home