Friday, September 30, 2005

Still memories

I was talking to my friends in my previous work these past few days in an attempt to cure my quasi-homesickness.It's working of course. For lack of better words, it made me close to them. Let's take a moment and appreciate the advantage of technology, particularly the Internet...Okay, moving on.

I was able to solicitate some pictures from some of them where moi was in it. After eviscerating my before-and-after physique, I was able to reminisce with them. It felt good to know they miss me too. (told you this is working)

On a different note, a good friend of mine is having a quarter-life crisis. This is the guy that is so much like me, we can be twins. He's starting to question everything in connection with his own life and existence. (Who haven't been there right?) This guy is meant to go somewhere great. Always believed in him and his dreams. Sadly, the biggest thing we shared is the perennial, incessant and debilitating languor to romantic hopelessness. It cripples us to our knees but makes us king of our domain - melodrama. I wish I can stress this more now but sadly, my trail of thought has slipped away. Let's take it next time ok?

Look for you passion.If you can't find it... try to live life to the fullest until you do.

Au revoir!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home