Thursday, April 10, 2003

Last night was not an "alchohol-night". (awwww) Yeah, right. Instead we went to a small store along Field's Avenue fashioning a famous mediterranean dish. I got two only because one my companions asked me if I can still finish another one. I saw it as a dare and brought in on. Well, also because I love those. In short, it was a gluttonous night. It didn't stop there. No sir. Right after going home and changed clothes, I plan on kicking back with a book and let the food simmer down before I call it a night. Tough luck. A friend came over my crib bringing longanisa with eggs. Uncooked by the way. He wanted me to cook some rice and prepare what he brought. Being a warm guest, not that he's new because he's the most frequent visitor I have, I caved.

There were no clean dishes so I have to wash them as well while the rice is being cooked.

I finished all necessary preparations and we eventually dug in. (i ate less of course) After satisfying every inch of our intestines, we went out for a stogie break. We talked until 4 in the morning which we usually do before I went to the evening shift.

Thus making drinking a much suitable alternative. Just the eating part. The talk is a given while drunk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home