Saturday, April 05, 2003

Well, here we are. The last day of my grayard shift. I'm not exactly making this big but, call me excited. To be back to my usual time. The chance to sleep, not exacty early, but, while it's dark. I haven't been that productive in my graveyard days. I have all these elaborate plans of extra-curricular contents but, sadly, they didn't materialize.


Second break, i tried not to sleep so I went outside with a cup of coffee and hanged-out with my "beer-bonging" comrades. They are a different group I have in this shift that you can count on when you need an alchohol and stogie boost. They're good company. If I have another reason to miss this shift, its them.


By the way, I'm reading this book a friend lended me. It's "the restaurant at the end of the Universe". It's downright funny. Although, the names and animated terms they so elaborately used are hard to remember, it has lines that, when you try to act them in your head, will make you chuckle. Let me give you the first line of the book - "In the beginning, the Universe was created which made a lot of people angry". ;o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home