Monday, April 07, 2003

Okay. I'm well rested now. (well rested means milk chocolate then 4 hours of NIGHT sleep) I could blog properly, I hope.

The dingus that I am, I forgot my ID back in my old home yestarday and eventually entered work with a temporary ID. It's a little demeaning to be in that situation. So, I planned to return home to fetch my ID. I'm not complaining or anything, trust me. You know what they say, the road to home is never long. I asked a friend if she wants to accompany me on my quasi-journey. To my utter amazement, she agreed. So, come morning, to start my day right, I went to McDonald's. I need a hashbrown/sausage mcmuffin boost. (shrug)
I was able to give her a gimpse of my simple small-town life before I moved to the rigors of the big city. My first education, my church life, and my family. I saw in her, a spark of interest with how we lived before. The native and somewhat, mediocre style of living. sigh. I miss it everyday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home