Sunday, July 13, 2003

Drag Racing last night bit there's not much action. Our opponents backed out. I dunno why. So I won't dwell much on that part. I have a collegue here are work that has a boyfriend who's into Drag Racing as well. Last night, while we were strolling back to our usual place, we found them in a little argument. It turns out that the guy prepared a surprised birthday party for his girl. He bought all the necessary food to be prepared and called all his and her friends for the occasion. The date he knows is July 16. Now, here comes the problem. Well, the date is a little wrong. In fact its two months early! The actualy birthday date is September 16. And the fight begins!

Eventually the girl understood, or I think she did. I would just like to point out that the guy's fault here is not that big. I mean, just think about the effort he gave to throw a surprise party for her girl. The date is of minimal point in the story. I'm not saying the guy is any innocent for timing is so important for girls. At least, I believe it is based on my share of lack of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home