Monday, July 07, 2003

I decided to put to rest my, shall we say, "Upgrading" of my site. It's almost time for me to leave and I haven't read my emails for today. Sigh. Time flies.

There's a poet which, I staunchly believe you have heard before that I really love. Kahlil Gibran which until now, I still dunno what's the correct pronunciation of his name. His philosophies are shared in the book entitled The Prophet. It was written with the story a prophet being asked a series of questions regarding life. Like "Please tell us about love" and stuff like marriage and death. I read the book already and loved it. However, there is a site that has compiled his philosophies/poems by category based on the topic being related. Here it is. Just click on the topics on the left panel to get the good stuff. Enjoy!

Au revoir!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home