Tuesday, June 24, 2003

I'm up to my old tricks again. I was out last night with the new teammate we have. We were three. It was a perfect evening I may add. First was a food trip. You know the theme? PIZZA!!!
You know how I'm a sucker for Italian Food. I ate like a pig. heheheh.

Anyhoo, after that we proceeded to a favorite bar of ours. We had a considerable amount of alchohol, although I didn't have much. I was kinda full from all the pixza and maybe, I wasn't that tuned to drink. But I still did. about 4 bottles or so. We we're the last ones that stayed there. We even went out with the staff and evetually, lights out.

I suggested that we go to a coffee house to revitalize our sobriety. Ahh.. the smell of fresh coffee. We talked some more and had laughs here and there. Until, we were the only ones in the place. It was 4:30 am by that time. Cool huh? We are still thinking of some place to go or something to do. Our driver friend is expressing his apparent sleepiness. I told them we should do it again, just to break the silence amongst us. I suggested that we go malling on Friday since it's our day-off. The new Charlie's Angels movie is showing that day. Consensus was reached and we're off to take our "Guest" home. It was just a 20 min drive to the place. I got home like past 5 am then I decided to go home to my folks and spend some time with my niece. She was a handful.

I didn't sleep at all by the way. Anyway, that's a rap.

Au revoir!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home