Tuesday, June 17, 2003

I'm supposed to have a blog yesterday but it was my fault. I wrote a long blog then I accidentally hit the REFRESH button. It was stupid, I know. I can't really write again after that happens.

Well, what was I blogging about yesterday? Hmm... Oh! I know! I know! I mentioned about steering clear from poetry since it's not the purpose of this blog. I have certain distinct reasons why I write poetry. But the usual is when I feel helpless. Helpless in a lot of ways. It can be with a paranoia attack, feeling pathetic and the like. When I want to do something that I know will be fruitful and I can't. When I have feelings for someone I know I can't come close to. As per the last one I wrote last, when I feel helpless to help a friend. Even to listen to their problems. So, I offer my words hoping they find any meaning in it, helpful.

Au revoir!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home