Sunday, May 04, 2003

I've been pretty busy these past few days. Busy in terms of going out. Sleeping late. The perks of living alone and single. I have to admit that it becomes a little.. er, alarming. I fear I'm gonna lead a wanton life. And that's not me. That's not me at all. God, if you only knew what I was before. Church boy slash college paper editor slash faithful boyfriend slash - aarrhhh... The more I think of how I was compared to what I am now, the more I fear I'll get worse. The only thing that is still intact in me is this. Writing. I asked myself the proverbial question - "what happened to me?" a lot of times. Answer didn't came though.

I'll just try to understand more where this sudden transformation is taking me. It's too early to have a quarter-life crisis. Hmm.. i want to listen to Matchbox 20's "Back to Good" right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home