Sunday, April 20, 2003

It's Easter Sunday 'ol chaps. Happy Easter to you. Whoever you are.

There was someone who posted something on our classifieds selling something that, should we say, inappropriate or unethical to sell. Right after he posted the said ad, other workers replied to the incorrect posting. When I say other, I mean more than 10 people commented on the posting. I'm probably gonna bias but I think they went overboard. Why don't just let two to three replies against him pass? That's it. Be on the backseat and save your intended rage. The poster knows, if not later, that what he done is incorrect but, for me, he doesn't deserve what has been done to him. I'm not giving any edge on the original poster for what he did was, for a fact, ungrateful.
I hate to think that people jump on the chance to be "holier that thou". Comment on something that is already rockbottom. I mean, come on, when is enough. You still need to prove, so eloquently, how crappy the poster's action was.

Just thinking out loud. (sigh)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home