Saturday, April 12, 2003



"What higher intelligence is there than the kindness of giving people their salvation from ignorance?"

Read that message and let it sink in you.

We always thought of intelligence as having answers to most questions about life, love and what not. Sometimes having a high IQ is another. Someone who is eloquent, with fluency and sensible loquaciousness. To make sound advices and suggestions.

I thought so too. But after seeing that line, I quickly looked back at myself and my views. Selflessness is always the key. A candle never loses it's brightness when it shares it light to other candles. Instead, it brightens up the room even more.

This was a message from a friend I had in the evening shift. DAMN. The first time I read this, I got goosebumps so I pried and asked him where he got it. Guess what? He made this himself! I had my share of talk with this fellow and he's a cool being. Sadly, before we got separated for the new scheds, he got suspended. For whatever reason, let's keep that on the raps. I felt sorry for him. He was a good person. I still believe they cannot put a good man down.
I hope to see him back here soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home