Friday, April 11, 2003

"Never hit on the bestfriend."

While we were sitting and completely full, my friend ask me, "why her?" I have asked this question to myself a lot of times failing to come up with a sound answer. I said I didn't know. Then he said those words to me - "Bro, Never hit on the Bestfriend." He said he's been there. Then after more bantering and wagering with him, and no more cigarettes to pollute our lungs, he went home.

The quoted text keep on lingering on my mind until now. I've decided not to engage in it anymore. It's hell I tell yah, but I've been burned before and I don't think I can take another one. I'll immense my self in things I find risk-free. I want to be someone before I enter the apoplectic world of romantic realism. I figured it's not my scene yet.

Plus, I hate competition, especially against friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home