Saturday, April 12, 2003

I have an insatiable urge to meet people. I'm not that interesting actually but I still want to meet people. Hell, even talk to them. I jump on chances I can introduce or even give a dim but gallant smile to a familiar or a not-so-familiar face.

There's this fellow I'm fortunate to be working with that blogs as well. Cool guy. However, the first time I saw him back when he took the same service I have, I thought he's not like that. A simple shy person. I have learned in the past NEVER to judge people on appearances. I had my share of mistaken identities so I made a pledge not to do that. I got the hang of it. Anyhoo...

I met him in the men's room one time when I needed to freshen up. He doesn't know me of course, so after minutes of wagering with myself, I broke the silence. I asked if he was "Ed". I felt a little startle from him but he politely answered yes. I introduced myself and then he proceeded to brush his teeth. Then I said I'll go ahead. It always makes me feel good when I do that.

Here's to my new buddy. The style in expressing yourself is rare. Till next time you brush. ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home