Wednesday, June 11, 2003

There's a thing called "Hell Week". From the phrase itself you can get what it means. Sad to say that I have it. This week is hell week for me. I think its fair to say that I hate it. I'l give you some proof ok? These are not in order of occurences cause I forgot which was first. That's how messed up it is.

I'm broke. To the last cent that I have to borrow money to some friends just to get me away from some expences. It's the payment date for my apartment. My sister cannot send money from her work abroad and I got loans to pay. Hold that thought. I'm not done.

My Bandmates asked me to make a mixed CD of the songs we need to do. There are three songs in there which should be added. Plus, I lost all the CDs I made. There's more...

I only have 10 pesos in my pocket. We need to practice for the band competition. (i will discuss the band thing on my next blog)

Geez. I have other reasons to consider this Hell week for me.

I'm getting an aneurism so I'll see yah.

Au revoir!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home