Tuesday, June 03, 2003

I know, I know. I have been blogging rather seldom these days. I have just finished reading Dawson's Creek Scripts. (again) Just for boasting purposes, I read the damn thing for 8 times already. Starting at season 1 to season 6. Sadly, that is the very last season and episode they have. It ended. I have been a fan for the series since college. Even if I watched most episodes, I still read the scripts. Just in case I missed some important details. hehehe..

Now, I have to find a new thing to do at work, aside from work per se. There's this in-between time that I use to do something. Productive or the otherwise. I'm starting to post my most favorite poems on my own site. We get free space here at work. whilst I'm doing that, I am continuing a story I'm writing. It just started as a scratch but I intend to finish it before I leave this workplace. Not very soon I hope.

I have a friend, well, a college mate who is the wife of a close friend. She is so pretty and smart. I'm glad my friend and her got together. She borrows books from me for she loves reading as well. You know me, I'm all for book lovers. Even those who are not. I try to encourage them to read. Back to my friend. She is so sweet that she gives me chocolates whenever I lend her a book. She'll get me fat! hehehe... Maybe it's just something she does. I don't want to think of any other reason beyond it. Hell, I do some favors of the same line. People are just inately polite and kind, I always say.

She's still great. I look forward seeing her every day.

Till next time. I have to finish my story. Who knows, maybe I'll put her in it. (wink)

Au revoir!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home