Friday, June 13, 2003

We just practiced for the band competition here at work this morning. I was so flustered for I haven't handled a guitar since college. Not that I was any good but still, I was a shame. My bandmates we're pretty good. I don't own a guitar anymore. Even the gadgets that I need. Sigh. I'm not a musician by heart but I still like music. I played in college for kicks but never really saw myself as a serious musician. I wanted to learn to play the keyboard but I guess it's not really for me as well.

What is it with this F4 thing? I keep on hearing it and seeing them on TV. Now, Young Filipinos have an outlet against those Mexican-dubbed-to-tagalog telenovelas huh? Now it's Japanese-long-haired-boy-bands-still-dubbed-in-tagalog-dawson's-creek-rip-off-series. Meteor Garden. Not a bad title eh? I'd give them that.

It amazes me how the transistion takes place. Well, I have nothing against those who are fans of this TV series. I must admit that I was fascinated with the first blush of introduction for the series. The girl there was cute. What was her name? Shan Cai? I'm not sure. I threw the towel when an opposing station. They have managed to produce a tv series in the same line as the former one I have mentioned. You wanna know the name of the band? It's 5566. Yes. And the name of the series is My MVP Valentine. Need I say more?

just here.

Au revoir.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home