Sunday, June 22, 2003

They wanted me to do a rap thing on a song we are gonna do on the band. And I will rap. Geez, I gotta write a rap line for it. I'm not so comfortable about it but I still did it. I wrote a rap line. I sent it to them then they said it's good. Well, that's it. I'm gonna rap on stage. (In the great words of Chandler Bing - "Kill me now")

My Ex approached me a while ago and asked me if we can trade schedules. My normal impulse would be a "yeah, why not" but I thought again and caught myself. I told her I'm not sure and I would have to sleep on it. She kept on asking why. Honestly, I wasn't comfortable with her asking me for a favor so she can go out with his new boyfriend the she replaced me with. I mean, I know I should eat my pride or whatever, but this takes the cake. I have the right to have negative feelings with that scenario. To hell with it! How could she even ask me such? I mean, is she that numb? I told her "try to understand". I think she took it differently. She tried to say something but I didn't hear it. Well, whatever it is, I just hope she understood my point. You just have to think if the Dog you gave to someone else will still lick your hand the way it used to. . But don't worry, it won't bark at yah.

Au revoir!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home