Thursday, June 19, 2003

We had a band practice this morning and things are starting to look up. The songs are getting cleaner and clearer. I dunno how I got into the whole band thing. I mean, yeah, I studied to play the guitar when I was in high-school but that's just because of my love for music. I never saw myself as making it a career of being in a band. Even a mediocre one. I got my first taste of playing on-stage when I was in college. I played the guitar for the first two times and the last year we joined, I played the keyboard. You may think I'm a little musically-inclined right? WRONG. I just happen to have friends who are. I just tagged along.

"Jack of all traits, master of none". That's what it was. I only have the very basic part of my musical acumen. I think everyone has this. Everyone has one or two talents that just stay there. Arise at some occassion but never used it as a career or, the least, seriously.

Tata for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home