Sunday, July 06, 2003

Drag Racing is back in business! And I am all geared up to the smell of burnt tires, the sound of reving engines, the hiss of super chargers and the adrenaline of speed. It was raining these past few weeks that's why no race took place. Now we are soooo High and Dry. Hmm.. I miss radiohead.

I've been eating less these days. (hold the "gasps" and "yeah right" please) It's true. I only eat like once a day. hard to believe huh? but it's because I'm on a little financial famine. It's actually doing me good. We have a saying here that goes "kapag bitin ang kumot, matutong bumaluktot" (when the blanket is short, learn how to curl) Well, that's what I'm doing. And it's doing me good. hehehehe. I just dunno for how long. (wink)

By the way, thank you Noems for informing me about the periodical hiring. The presentation went well but I'm afraid my enthusiasm for the work have lost along the hiatus I got. I think God wants me to be better in the writing field before I work for them again. Tito Beck will understand. I told him I'll study. Guess where I plan to do it. UP bro! I have a close friend who graduated from there and she told me about all these stories about the school. She's so cool and great by the way. Love having her around. Ahem.. anyhoo, Hit me back bro. Thanks for giving this site to the UGSP people. They loved it daw. (uck!)

I'm on a poetry roll these days. Damn, it's like, when I got hit with a thought, I won't stop until I write it down. That's what girls can do to you. Beware. They will take you to a place where you are at your best and they won't stop until they have exhausted all your talents. They will divert your passion and turn it into something of artistic taste. (slap!) Ahem.. er.. yeah well, sure I went a little overboard but you still get the point right? Figure it out.

Au Revoir!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home