Saturday, July 05, 2003

I... am... shocked! Well, make that surprised. This is a new blog form I'm creating. Yeah, okay, it's been a while since I blogged. Honestly, I dunno why.

Anyhoo, I have been pretty busy these past few weeks. Band practice is better now, since we practice thrice a week and we do it at our guitarist's home. We don't pay for those overpriced studios anymore. We even sound better at the house. As my other blogger friend would put it - "Mercenaries."

We changed our line up to Linkin Park songs which resulted to higher voices, shieking, shouting and, my favorite.. Rapping. I'll be doing Mike Shinoda. I love his part. Nonetheless, we left one Incubus song for we feel it's catchy. Plus, we put some rap lines in it just so it's not too "record-like". I made the rap lines myself. Hmmp!

As always, I leave you with no definite time on when I'll blog next.

Au revoir!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home