Tuesday, July 08, 2003

I'm doing an article about what constitutes a bad day. (Sorry tito bert if my article for this week is lacking oomph) I solicited some inputs from the most elite people I can get it from - my workmates. You will be surprised on what they have to say.

Francis:a bad day for me is actually encountering a serious of horrible mishaps, ranging from a personal dilemma involving past relationships to the unexpected public humiliation - series, in the sense that one incident comes immediately right after the other :)

Jomel:if i'm off to work and find my hair gel is missing from where i used to put it. this'll piss me off big time! (what?)

Lester:Not getting my adequate sleep. The others are self explanatory.

Kieth:something missing from your daily routine, like everything got really different or you missed one single step from what you usually do. Waking up from the wrong side of the bed.

Kiko:Do you ever wonder why it is that you never complete everything you need to do in a day? You go to work, ready to do what needs to be done ready to do the "right thing" and at the end of the day you're still wondering why your entire "to do" list is the same as it was in the morning.

Well, this might never happen to you, but it certainly happens to everyone else, including me. I always have the best of intentions.


Wills:If you have important appointment/date and expecting that you have a lot of budget coz it is payday, suddenly while on the ATM machine, your card was captured and the guard on duty ask you to go back on Monday to get it, which you need to wait for about two days because it was Friday....

Rod:There should'nt be a bad day, to be enjoy life to its finest you should make all your days a good one no matter what is the situation or case. Remember focus on the positive side, and not on the negative. take the message from WPD, there is an upside on that situation. Just look on the positive side.


Manuel:What constitutes a bad day would depend on how the person would look at it. Bad days, are those days when you feel depressed about things that you're not supposed to even care about. With all the things that is happening in your life, do you ever stop to think if you're having a bad day or or not. Of course not, you continue moving on and maybe once in a while stop to think about it....

Adonis:
Well, I don't consider any not so good day as a bad day neither if something goes wrong at the start of the day or things don't along my way during a day... I don't let these things (negative) things ruine the entire day. Yes, negative things may affect the day but that does not mean that that day should be bad for me.

Each day has three stages morning, afternoon and evening. A message I once read says " Morning is God's way of saying ONE MORE TIME. Afternoon he proves, "YOU CAN DO IT." Evening, He reassures, "THERE'S STILL TOMORROW."


There you have it folks! A collection of "not-so-subtle" sentiments from a group of selected individuals on what contitutes a bad day. If you ask me, by default, everyday is a bad day. Only the Upsides are the ones I count. But as long as I see stars at night, my day can't be any worse.

Au revoir!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home