Wednesday, July 09, 2003

Just a vocabulary tip to you guys. I spent the most part of my day yesterday thinking of this word. I searched everywhere in the internet but cannot find it. The word is PANACHE. But the airhead that I am, I spelled it "Penache". And get this, I don't want to accept those "do you mean 'panache' " verifications. I'm a little stubborn sometimes. (you can't help me)

Anyway, the meaning of the word is : Vitality; liveliness. Archaic. Aptitude; talent.

I came across the word while I was reading a book or something from the internet. It's not that new to me but I never bothered to search for it's meaning either. Now I do. So, that's my Vocabulary tip / Word Power for today. May you use it well. Just don't forget that great power comes with great responsibilities. (whooosh!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home