Thursday, January 22, 2004

It was the night of the 19th. I was lying in bed. For once I was early so I can wake up before 12:00 am. I set my phone to alarm a minute before that time so I have time to send a message.

I was thinking, as I began to be comfortable in my bed, five months... seems such a short time. We have gone through a lot. The difference is that we have been friends for a much longer time than that. five months.. just a month later, it will be six. That's half a year. Next thing we know, we are having our one year anniversary. By then, I know we'll be happier and more in love if being in-love more than now is possible. If there's nothing else I believe in, I believe in us. My faith was fortified because of you and the blessings that come through you. I just hope against hope that you see yourself through my eyes for then you will understand why I am such a happy person...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home