Monday, January 19, 2004

How long has it been? A month? Less than that I bet but nonetheless, a considerable length to take a semi-hiatus on blogging.

I have to say that I'm moving in a pace and to a place I haven't even began to dream I would be able to do. I took the plunge. It's scary even to anticipate whatever debilitating consequences I would face but I guess I have to be ready for it.

There's nothing like crisis like these to make your faith revived. I have to admit that I have been on a spiritual whirl for a long while. I was, should I say, absorbed with my attempt to change my life and everything in it. I can say that I am doing good with all these changes in me but I left behind the one thing that was consistently nudging me to do good.

Thank you Lord for restoring my faith in you and may it stays and keep on reminding me of your constant guidance so I may appreciate and praise you the way I should always have. Amen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home