Friday, October 14, 2005

Where would you be (part two?)

[freetyping mode = ON]

Friendster. Who doesn't know friendster? Now that is one hell of an idea man.Like connect with long lost friends and stuff. See photos of what they look like now. Be up-to-date with their blogs.Hell, even know what song they want to share. Brilliance! But for me? It has its sucky days. Like today. Shove it on my ass will ya.

How nice it would be if you can just blink and all your negative past would be erased or forgotten? Retain the good ones.The happy ones."Your" ones. God! Look at me! LOOK AT ME! For the past months I thought I can withstand not being my old self but, tough luck.(cue the fireworks)

I know how you feel now brother. Miles apart and we still share emotional baggages. Everybody, just shut up for a freaking moment. How can one little detail affect a universe? I even thought of letting it out on a poem. Turns out, someone else has always been the poet. From the crowd I treated with such fraility and sensibility, I became an 2nd rate outcast. Give me a break man. Let me cover my face with my hands. Let me wash it with my own.

Does anyone need anything? Please let me get if for you. You'll be helping me. Parched? Let me get you a cup of water. Not? Let me get you one anyway.

A car? A great job? Cool gadgets? Endless night-outs? Went to another country as a tourist? Full friends list? A book of testimonials? A sensational wedding? Al hamdu lila.

Oh, yeah.Friendster... screw it.

[freetyping mode = OFF]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home