Sunday, November 20, 2005

no longer a salot.. for now

I now fashion a straight hair. I didn't know changing your hair can affect.. well, something. Not as much as women do. It happened really fast actually. I went to my barber, a gay kapampangan, and told him I want to grow my hair longer. He said he'll just trim it so the curls won't look bad. I made a comment of saying those curls irritate me.They are so hard to tame. So he suggested he'll "relax" my hair. I heard the word before on some friends I had back in the philippines. There was even rebond, reborn and some other repeated verb.Apparently, stretch is now a thing of the past. I said I only brought enough money for a cut. That didn't work, he said I can pay him whenever. I tot about it for half a second and said, yeah.What the hell.Might as well try something new.

So now, my hair follows the wind. I can mess it up and with a few strokes, it's good as new. There's only one setback. I have to use conditioner. Not shampoo with conditioner.Conditioner alone. It goes after shampoo. My sister even suggested a leave-on version of it. So, I've decided. I'll just let december pass and I'll get a semi-bald haircut again.

But for now, i'll let my hair move with the wind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home