Monday, November 14, 2005

What's new on friendster?

A lot.

I don't often visit friendster. Even when it boomed a few years back. I was on a "Just looking around" status. And I was. I only get to open it when someone yells at me with "Hey! Why haven't you approved my invitation!?". Or, "I made you a testimonial." (the shortcut of the last word makes me iffy)

Today, you won't know what friendster looked like a year ago. It's cascading style sheets (CSS) here, and videos4u there. I think there's even something called shoutouts.

Judging from that, you can safely assume that mine isn't a tad updated. Not even a new profile or picture. Maybe if I get new good pics, then I will post some but that's about it. Gone are the days that I can do CSS on sites as well as never get left out. I'm contented with My Friendster. Good messages, good testimonials. Great FRIENDS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home