Sunday, October 16, 2005

predictability

pre·dict ( P ) Pronunciation Key (pr-dkt) v. pre·dict·ed, pre·dict·ing, pre·dicts v. tr.
To state, tell about, or make known in advance, especially on the basis of special knowledge.

v. intr.
To foretell something; prophesy.

Hear that? Special knowledge. Meaning you had basis for making predictions. However, that's now my point for today. Predict-ability. Simply put, the quality of being predictable. We sometimes say that some things are predictable. Weather for one. And of course, people. For sure, we have all uttered the phrase "napaka-predictable nya".(He's/She's so predictable) Now, are we wrong to say such? When does predictions of people become bad? How about those you only keep to yourself? Those fly-by one-liners you can't keep from thinking to yourself become a crime?

Let me explain. You see folks... I just ate a croissant and completely lost my trail of thought. I'll get back at yah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home