Monday, November 14, 2005

part-time, full-time

I'm sooo tired today. Exhaustion comes out of my eyes. So tired that I'm not sure if I said I'm working two jobs. This is my full time job - the internet cafe. The other, 2 hours of bus and cab and 6 hours of network cablings and PC configurations. I know i needed the money but I'm starting to feel the weight. At any rate, we're almost done in a week's time. That's one reason why I wasn't able to write much.

I really wanted an Ipod. Almost as much as I wanted a laptop. My whole part time salary can buy me a 40 GB IPod photo. Or I can save it and add some of my full-time salary to buy a laptop.

My girlfriend have now decided to come here and I need to help in accomplishing this. This is good news. Not for Apple Inc. though. I'm sure they won't mind. (can you sense the tone?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home