Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Don't blink.

I've been staring on this stupid screen for 10 minutes thinking how to start this entry. Screw it.

My girlfriend sent me an email an hour ago telling me her tour here might not actually push through. Her parent's will be migrating to the US no later than next year and she was given the option to come after them with her brothers. A stipulation being that she stay and be single so she won't have problems with her papers.Also, that she gives her job the dedication it needs. She finally got a job that she can do with ease. The previous ones gave her constant headaches. She said she's not totally abandoning our plans of her coming here but it seems to me, she's on board with her parents' boat. She also told me she knows I always wanted to be in the states too.

I replied, as honest as I can during this critical times as she needs some light shone on her. She's weak when she's confused. I told her it's her decision. That whatever she decides, I believe will be best for both of us. That I would be happiest wherever I was, as long as I was with her. That's the gist of it. I just wish she didn't take it the wrong way. I've always avoided that.

We'll see what she thinks lads. tata for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home