Thursday, June 29, 2006

oh boy..

one of the things that makes my heart pump more blood is relationship problems. I mean serious ones. You can really see a person's color when this is on the table. Like recently, I had a very close friend here who broke up with his girlfriend.(just 5 hours ago)

From the mouth of the girl, (and based on the physical evidence) my friend hit her. Now, i've known this guy for a considerable time and I am having difficulty believing this statement. But I have ways of finding that out. Also, just 25 minutes ago, these two we're chasing each other on the street. HERE. In tha UAE. Aparrently, some friends of them are leaning more on the girl as being the victim.Casting the guy "the" bad guy. Personally, I could care less what they think for everything is ok now. It's talked over and agreed upon. It was a binding social contract. But nooooooo. He had to storm out of the apartment and pay they friends a little visit. An unfriendly one at that. I had to witness all of this for the girl banged the door where I work and told me where he's goin. I told her to let him be for he'll just embarass himself. I can understand a man's protection of his reputation but this is way off. Now, this is the change of color I was talking about.

I'm waiting for the guy so I can talk some sense into him. For all our sakes, I hope I succeed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home