Sunday, June 25, 2006

Shamrock!

I've started watching this new show on GMA. It's generating a wave actually. It's captain Barbell, and not I did not shout it out. At first, I didn't enjoy it very much. Almost instantly, when I saw the trailer and the cast, I knew it was a "local version" of smallville. All characters are there plus the part where the lead actor was living in a barn. I mean, come on! Also what striked me was camille prats' clothes on the start of the movie.Red checkered long sleeves and a blue in-shirt. That's when it really hit me.

Of course, for people who aren't familiar with Smallville, this is a really great twist of stories. Goma as Viel - a rich, influential man who wants to nothing more than, well, MORE of what he and everybody has. Now, Viel has a son. You can never guess his name. I'll help you anyway. Its Levi... I don't need to explain the jumble of letters off the tree right? Superman's nemesis is Lex Luthor and his father is Lionel Luthor. I mean, duh!

Either way, I still like watching it for I love smallville. Hope you do too. Kudos to GMA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home