Sunday, July 16, 2006

irony

Probably one of my most favorite words.

A very, very good friend of mine in the philippines suffered head injury today and is now in the ICU as we speak. Kiko and his wife, together with 2 friends were in a car accident this morning. We were inseperable for a while, even before he met his wife. I was supposedly the best man in his wedding if I wasn't scheduled to fly here. I just talked to him 2 days ago and he was so happy to hear from me. I miss him and he's one of the reasons I want to come back home. His wife is recovering now, thank God. Please pray for them.

Around 5:15 this afternoon, I was on my way to work with my roommate and it got to the point where I was telling him a story about kiko and me in a car and we checked how fast it can go. It was still his old car. His first car. I mentioned how scared and thrilled we were back then. 45 minutes later, I heard the news.

But the accident and me telling that story was pure coincidence.

The ironic part is - he's the only one who still reads this blog.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you bro...thanks for being there, you know what i mean. Salamat talaga and I miss you na. Emuku kakalingwan keng kasal mu ne? ingat ka palagi God bless..:-)

9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home