Thursday, July 13, 2006

Shut it!

I still am watching Captain Barbell on a daily basis coz I feel connected to the people back home. Because in a very small way, I feel I'm at home...
Okay, fine! I like watching it alright? You happy? But seriously, I do feel those things too. I know it has smallville written all over it but I still like it. I think my parents like it too. So everyone who depicts this show, SHUT IT! You know, just because you watched smallville doesn't give you the right to depreciate CB. Have your parents watched smallville? You think they would not have enjoyed it if they did? Now they have a chance to watch something like it. And even understand it better coz its modified for Filipino taste. It's just the same for people who commented on the English movies that were "tagalized". Shame on you! Who paid for your education for you to learn english? Who worked with sweat and blood for you to finish school? And now that some people made something that YOU seen and liked before, available and suitable to the masses, you depict it? Try to think before you start showing off how cool you are. Look at your chilhood photo album before you flaunt your superiority you don't even deserve.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wha the--!? where's this coming from? chill out gilbert.:p

11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home