Saturday, August 19, 2006

Envy.

It's funny how boredom and curiosity don't mix sometimes. I have been waiting for 2 customers to leave so I decided to cure my boredom by checking Friendster and Google. Bad move.

I started seeing these people who we're close friends of mine that are in London for conferences or in the states as immigrants. Then there are also the ones that never left the country but are doing even better than others. They are married, have cars, building their own homes, partying and meeting celebrities and artists. I felt a pang of envy.

I have nothing against these people. It's just that, I look back and see my life and wonder if I'll ever get even near what they have. I keep on convincing myself that I'm here and I just have to make the best of it.

Another thing that is in line with the title is I felt left out. I know what you're thinking - duh! But hear me out...

On second thought, I retract that last snivel.

I left. Therefore it's normal to feel a little out.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ey! gibbs, musta na? havent heard from you for a looong time now. keep in touch..ingats!

4:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home