Tuesday, November 14, 2006

96% Fat free

I've been on this "diet" for over a month now. I think it's coming along coz I was on constant weight-gaining momentum going on before I started and now, not only did the momentum hit the brakes, I lost a couple of pounds. I can't say how much coz I don't wanna jinx it. I have abstained from rice since the start. I'm actually surprised I was able to survive till now.

I would also like to share that I had a rather, severe tooth problem. Three weeks ago my tooth, particularly one of the molars on the lower arch became consistently painful. I mean throbbing PAIN and swelling gums. To top that, my left cheek was almost filled with abscess and swelling. It was like I had mumps. A deformity I was literally and physically hurt by. This actually helped in my diet. It's been a while since I dished out an oxymoron. I couldn't open my mouth more than an inch. I mean, my thumb would have to be forced through my front teeth for it to enter. That's how narrow it is. It will also mean, I can't chew properly. I only eat soup and fruit shakes for almost two weeks. It's not so bad actually. I'm just afraid that now that I got the full functionality of my mouth, I'll forget about dieting. Cross your fingers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home